Thursday, August 1, 2013

What's Cooking, Good Lookings #2


The day started off much colder than yesterday; I’m talking about 20-30 degrees cooler. Still having a cough from last week's cold, I decided it would be a good idea to take the bus to work. (Keep in mind this would be the first time in 61 days I would have used public transportation to get to or from work.)

You will never guess who I ran into on the 10 am bus this morning…Angelina Jolie! LOL! Actually, it was co-worker Rachael; either way it was awesome running into someone you know in a city this big.

The day consisted of blog writing for the video production company. I wrote two posts, which are great btw, and one talked about the next big thing in online video. 5by is the Songza of videos and I highly recommend you check it out. It’s your one-stop shop video concierge, scrounging the web for the best videos so you don’t have to.

Arriving home from work, I straightened up the apartment a little because Mario and I were hosting the second installment of “What’s Cooking, Good Lookings?” On this week’s menu it included hamburguesas con queso y papa fritas!

Our guest was Caro, the German friend we met in Liquid Bar last night. She lives relatively close to my old place on Soler in Palermo Hollywood, and is studying Economics in Belgrano until December. Welcome to the group Caro!

No comments:

Post a Comment