Thursday, August 15, 2013

American Breakfast Night


My Thursday at work was rather sluggish. I completed a portfolio on Janet, which is a client of the video production company. Janet6 is their new product and it is a network infrastructure serving researchers and educations communities in the UK.

The rest of my day was made up of enhancing the Facebook and Twitter audience base for the same client. I thought working on Facebook and Twitter all-day would be fun, but after about three hours that thought was starting to blemish.

I left a little past 5:00 because I needed to get my place ready for the 5th installment of “What’s Cooking, Good Looking.” That was no task at all because I didn’t cook much this week; thank you to the restaurants that delivered. LOL!

It was American breakfast night, so Ben and I prepared the hearty meal. We had baked breakfast potatoes, scrambled eggs with onions, peppers, and tomatoes, and pancakes with pears, bananas, and blueberries.

There are a few ingredients Buenos Aires doesn’t have or are hard to find; maple syrup being one of those items. A common workaround is actually honey, so that is what we used. I know, not traditional, but it worked!

After the meal, the group which consisted of Sarah, Ben, Tristan, Caro, Jonas, Mario, and Me, watched YouTube videos and played a German dice drinking game called "Maxi?" We did this until we ran out of alcohol.Maybe next week I will have to introduce them to the dice game "3-Man."

It’s too bad we ran out of alcohol, because the game we played next would drive a non-drinker to start drinking. It was a game called “Think Outside the Box.” If you played it you know what I’m talking about…trickery.

No comments:

Post a Comment