Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Boca Juniors or River Plate? Who?

It was Wednesday and we are making our way over the hump!

Nothing new or exciting happened at work today. It was the same routine just on a different day. We are sitting in good shape with everything in terms of blogs and SEO audits. I guess I did work on building up the video company’s social media audience on Twitter and Facebook.

However, on the way to work I had to walk my way through a maze of tree limbs because the city was doing some pruning getting ready for spring and summer. Oh! We did get a nice thunderstorm with lighting last night. I think this was the first storm where I noticed flashes of lighting since I’ve been down here.

Immediately after supper, I received an email from Ed regarding a request to Skype quick and discuss some World Food Prize updates. We finished the call just in time because it was cheap drink night at Liquid. LOL!

Tonight at Liquid, I had a great conversation about business with Andrew. We talked about what we did, a little about our business philosophies, and what we wanted to do next. Want to undertake a joint venture, Andrew? LOL!

I also got intermixed with some diehard futbol fans that were having a good time. The group consisted of fan from two teams…Boca Juniors and River Plate. I sided with Boca because I’m familiar with them, but my doing so lead the other team in making efforts on persuading me to join their side. Talk about a tug of war. It just goes to show futbol is extremely popular down here. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment