Friday, August 30, 2013

1/2 Kilo of Helado...GONE!

During one of the many times watching YouTube videos at our cooking events, we’ve ran across this video for Fridays. As Rebecca Black would state, “It’s Friday, Friday…Gotta get down on Friday.” (If you haven’t seen it…check out the video because I can't believe it has 57 million views. It leaves you with an expression of, "Really?"LOL)



We had a full house in the office today; Katie, Nora, Alex, Shelly, and I were all working diligently on miscellaneous assignments. Shelly was working on the news scan, Alex was researching for an article, Nora & Katie were working on bigger projects for new clients, and I was busy with the Congo client.

Still in the perfect weather streak, Uplifted decided to provide frozen yogurt for everyone. What a great way to start the weekend! Everyone grabbed a cup of froyo and made their way up to the roof which is a large terrace complete with a parilla (grill); a perfect location for summer gatherings.

I had a last minute change in my Friday evening because the original plan was to visit Magdalena’s bar for Anish’s cumpleanos fiesta. This plan was derailed by the decision of leaving at 8 am on Saturday for Tigre. 

As a result of changing my plans, I made a trip to a heladeria and grabbed a half kilo of ice cream. There is nothing like an end to a work week with eating ice cream in bed. LOL! This sweet treat didn’t last long and was gone by the time I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment