Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Safari Argentina Style!



I don’t think I’m in Argentina anymore.

On my way to work during another cold morning, I ran across this character. There was no doubt I was going to take a picture to document what I saw. However, this sighting now made me on the lookout for either a lion or giraffe roaming the streets of Palermo SOHO. Wait, those animals are in the zoo just a few blocks from my place. LOL!

For the past week, the office has been undergoing a repainting renovation because moisture caused the paint to peel practically everywhere in the office. Today the painters planned to be at the office at 10 am; therefore, requiring someone to be there to let them in. Trying to get myself out of the waking up late routine so I can get more out of my days, I volunteered to be that person.

Since I arrived at Uplifted, the marketing department now offers SEO as another service, and we have been busy with an influx of SEO hungry clients. This new service gave me the first task for the day: create an audit report for a potential client. Our SEO audit report analyzes a company’s web presence with an emphasis in the alalysis on their social media accounts and content they provide. The audit is an interesting piece, so if you have a business and would like us to help you with SEO just shoot me an email and we will take good care of you. LOL!

Coming in an hour earlier, I decided to head out an hour earlier; an afternoon headache also had some influence on that decision.

For supper I reheated some leftovers, and picked up some additional ingredients from Jumbo. In fact, as I write this post I’m contemplating about heading to COTO so I can spoil myself with some dulce de leche ice cream. Actually, I think that is a great idea…another great idea is postponing going to the gym. Ice cream and two weeks of Spanish homework will be my dates tonight; bitter & sweet…sweet & salty…love & hatred…you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment