Friday, July 5, 2013

A Blackout?!

Last night will definitely be a memorable 4th of July to say the least. I was in the midst of practicing my Spanish and all the sudden the power goes out. After a few minutes sitting in the dark telling myself it would come on soon, I started to doubt that belief. Opening the blinds, I noticed my whole section of the city was lacking electricity; talk about creepy. On the humorous side of the situation, it was pretty cool watching the movements of flashlights in the other sky rises. In a way, I guess you could call them the Buenos Aires form of fireworks. LOL! The power was out for about three hours.


Today was pretty laidback at work. The entire marketing team (except Nora who is on vacation) was essentially the only crew at the office; talk about a dedicated group of individuals. LOL! I news scanned away my morning, and wrote an article for the Pro Bono client. I will mention we are a fast group who gets things done because that article is already live on their site.

I was able to take Monday (my birthday) and Tuesday (Argentina’s Independence Day) off next week with the possibility of some homework blog writings, but we will see. This just means another four day weekend for me!


You got a shorter than normal read today, but ‘m sure there won’t be many of this way. This weekend should be packed with many excursions!

No comments:

Post a Comment