Monday, July 29, 2013

No Water Again...

Practically sleep walking to the bathroom so I could shower and eliminate my morning breath, I turned the faucet knob on and…nothing; still no water! Using leftover water from my water bottle, I was able to efficiently brush my teeth but the shower was going to have to wait. I hate to say that, or even think it, because I’m a clean person. I guess life is full of surprises...some good and some leaving you without water for a shower.
The weather was great again which made my morning walk to work enjoyable. Arriving to the office, Rachael had coffee made, so all I had to do was pour me a cup and news scan my Monday morning away. LOL!
After lunch I worked on August’s batching for the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) client. July was okay, but August was extremely hard trying to find a lot of Twitter and Facebook worthy material and facts because everything is pretty much picked over besides depressing news.

With 30 minutes left in the day, I had to stop with the DRC batching because I hit a creativity wall that was unbreakable. I used my last 30 minutes to start the foundation of a video production blog.

At 5pm, the internet went down and then the power, so it was someone’s way of telling me to call it a day. LOL!

For supper I stopped at COTO and grabbed some roast beef to make French Dip sandwiches. I will pat myself on the back for doing a great job with supper!

Oh, and with the water…it was back on when I got home, so I took a nice hot shower and did the dishes. Civilization has been restored. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment