Thursday, July 25, 2013

Beef...It's What's For Dinner



Feeling much better today, I was ready to get out of bed and head to work, but an email told me differently. Apparently the office was without power again, so it was a work from home day!

Working in your night clothes while jamming to music until the afternoon rocks! The only thing I was missing was a cup of coffee.
This morning I felt motivated. I finished an article I was working on from last night, and once that was finished, I worked on another SEO audit for a new client.

Starving…I went to grab some beef and a few other ingredients for my lunch and supper. The beef in Argentina is both cheap and excellent! Grabbing nearly 1 kilo of beef at a price of $24.70 pesos, which is close to $4.50 using the official exchange, I will be able to make around 4-5 meals from it! I’m thinking my next purchase will be prime rib or roast beef for French Dip sandwiches with Au Jus. My mouth is watering even thinking about it!

The afternoon was a bit more distracting for some reason, and I felt as if I wasn’t that productive. It could have been because my internet was acting up and failing to keep a solid connection for an extended period of time. (At least that is what I’m going to blame it on. LOL!)

On the bright side, I cleaned my apartment. On the negative side, I should have done my laundry also. I guess that will be on Sunday’s agenda.

Heating up some leftovers for supper and adding some chimicurri salsa on my sandwich, I was in heaven. This was just the meal I needed after eating only a few fruits yesterday because I was ill.

No comments:

Post a Comment