Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Dorito Man!

Alright guys, so Wednesday was just a typical day.  Still hanging on to the above average temps made the weather amazing! We even worked with the windows open!

I was actually frustrated with my Spanish class this morning, but at least for the first hour when we were working on irregular verbs. I was having a heck of a time with my pronunciation. Then during the last half we started talking about foods and ordering in restaurants, and I was pretty decent at that section.


The office was on its third day in a row without coffee, and I was starting to shoe signs of a caffeine withdrawal. You know...the twitching and fidgeting combined with paranoia. LOL! (I might have over-exaggerated just a tad bit.)

Nora will return tomorrow from her three week vacation in The States visiting friends and family with her boyfriend, Leo. I can only imagine how Dante, her dog, will feel when she returns, and how Nora will react when she sees how much he has changed since she left.

When discribing what I did at work today, I want to say I just wrote a few portfolios after the Wednesday news scan, but I can't remember.

It was a nice walk back to my place. The days are getting longer so I can pay more attention to the cityscape. I mentioned in a previous post that graffiti is everywhere and most of the creations are considered to be murals or art pieces. Each day I pass by what I've dubbed "The Dorito Man"...but he also has a striking resemblance to the unfinished pyramid and "Eye of Providence" on the $1 bill.

Heating up some leftover pasta and typing until I couldn't type anymore I called it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment