Monday, June 24, 2013

Must...Have...More!


Everyone has probably been told at least once, twice, or many times not to treat cough drops as candy; I will confess, I have been told many times by my grandma and mom. None of that matters down here in Argentina because I discovered this heavenly product containing flavors like apple, watermelon, mandarin-peach, and menthol. It’s an addiction that can’t be stopped. They are called Halls Colors, and they are not from this world. It’s like a 2-in-1 deal…you get the cough medicine and a hard candy. LOL!
Today was perfect despite the rather cool weather; I’d say we had a high in the low 50s. My first task at work was to perform the Monday morning news scan for all of our clients ranging from flooring, to video production, to candy, etc. News scanning is quite an interesting procedure because you'll never know what you are going to uncover.

Next I worked on July’s batching document, which I remind you hell week starts again on Monday, and my batching mission was to develop tweets for our pro bono client. This was followed up by writing a product page for our flooring company and their new product, dark walnut laminate effect flooring. I finished the workday batching some tweets for our new candy company. Every time I work for our candy client I end up wanting to taste their product; it’s a love/hate relationship.

When I returned home, I made supper which consisted of pasta with a marinara sauce, consisting of some secret ingredients, and, yes, more jello. I have about one more day of that jello I made on Friday…I had no clue I made that much. LOL!

Tomorrow morning, I will lock in my newly found apartment for the remainder of my stay in Buenos Aires. I’m excited because it will be the first time I have actually ever lived alone in my own place. If you think about it, I had to move out of the country to make that happen.

Also, if anyone has an wicked vegetarian recipe that is cheap, easy and tested, please comment them. Since I’m not a vegetarian, my recipe library doesn’t contain many besides pasta and salad, and I need to make supper for my house mates. Thanks in advance!



No comments:

Post a Comment