Friday, June 14, 2013

Couchsurfing Never Fails!

First of all, sorry for the late post but here is what happened yesterday. I decided not to go to the International Meet-up at Liquid Bar on Wednesday night because I still haven’t visited a Cambio to exchange some cash. I figured I would fight to make the 66 pesos stretch until Saturday, so far I’m doing pretty well.

US-US-AR-AR-AR-SA
Despite not hitting up Liquid on Wednesday, I decided to do some socializing at a Couchsurfing meet-up last night at Tip’s Bar on Thames. I’m glad I attended because I met some really cool people. I meet several Portenos, a student from Ohio who is spending a semester in Buenos Aires, and a traveler from Johannesburg, South Africa. Couchsurfing never ceases to amaze me because so far I have yet to gain a bad experience from them. PLUS, Tip’s Bar had this awesome deal for Couchsurfers where if you purchased a draft beer and got 2 free slices of pizza…can you say supper?!  LOL.


Yesterday went smooth at work; I completed several more flooring pages and was almost done with a freaking amazing article for our video production company before it was time to call it quits. Things are starting to get interesting with this internship, and I’m starting to push out stories a little faster. (I’m giving myself a pat on the back right now, just so you can all visualize it)

I must also say, I feel accomplished now because I noticed I’ve been published! There is one of my articles live on our flooring client’s site! The feeling is spectacular because I actually get to see my work in actual use. 


My post should be on time tonight because I won’t be going out as I only have 16 pesos to my name. LOL. Hopefully, the Cambio is open tomorrow because I have plans this weekend and nothing is free in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment