Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Friend Launches Women2Business Blog

The most powerful way for a startup to spread new and exciting information is through organic means; especially if you don't have the funds available to launch a full-fledged advertising campaign. When mentioning "organic," I'm describing the natural spread of information, like through word of mouth. For this reason, I'm going to introduce you to a new blog with great potential.

When I was in Buenos Aires, I met a vast amount of unbelievable, talented, young professionals who had the drive to change/better the world. One of these individuals was Annamarie, a German/American studying business economics at Universidad de Belgrano passionate about female leadership in the business setting. 

Recently, Annamarie and a friend just launched
Women2Business, "a blog encouraging young women to strive for success and self-fulfillment in their private and professional lives." I encourage you to check out their blog as I'm positive it will bring in new perspectives on the topic. Good Luck, Annamarie!


No comments:

Post a Comment